To find out your ring size, you need to measure the finger you want the ring to be on, here is a simple method to calculate your size:
you will require:
- a piece of string, say 6 inches long (a strip of paper will do just as well)
- a pen to mark the string/paper
- a ruler
- Firstly, wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of the finger that you want to measure.
- Then, take the pen and mark on the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle around your finger.
- Then, run the string or paper along your ruler to measure it's length in mm.
- Lastly compare this measurement with the chart below to find the nearest measurement to yours. This will then be the size you require.
|Ring Size (USA)||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5|
|Ring Size (USA)||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13|
Alternatively to this method, go to any jewelers and they will measure your ring size free of charge.