Find your Ring Size
We want to make sure you have the best fit. To find out your ring size, you'll want to measure the finger on which you'll be wearing the ring.
Here is a simple method to calculate your size:
You will need:
- a piece of string, say 6 inches long (a strip of paper will do just as well)
- a pen to mark the string/paper
- a ruler
- Firstly, wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of the finger that you want to measure. You'll want it to be snug, but not tight.
- Then, take the pen and mark on the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle around your finger.
- Then, run the string or paper along your ruler to measure it's length in mm.
- Lastly compare this measurement with the chart below to find the nearest measurement to yours. This will then be the size you require.
|Ring Size (USA)||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5|
|Ring Size (USA)||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13|
If you're able, you can also go to any jeweler and they will measure your ring size free of charge. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.